Senior Payroll SpecialistJob ID 21000988 Munich, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Sole responsibility for EMEA payrolls in various locations
- Monthly payroll Input
- Initial checks of payroll
- Finalisation of payroll
- Be responsible for collecting monthly payroll input from HR and Local Office Managers.
- Liaising with our payroll providers in EMEA
- Liaising with the Finance team to contribute to the month end reporting both for Germany and EMEA payrolls.
- Prior experience of comparison reporting either month by monthly or other format as requested.
- Ability to calculate manual payments.
- Awareness of tax coding/SSP/SMP/ other Germany related payments etc.
- First point of contact for all payrolls in terms of payroll providers and employees.
- Administrating our monthly pension input to our providers
- Systems experience with ADP Freedom and ADP Streamline or equivalent.
- Superb Germany payroll knowledge and a good level of experience at operating at this level. Ability to input and produce reports.
- Good working knowledge of EMEA payrolls.
- Excellent communication skills are essential. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Flexibility and a self-starting attitude are essential.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft packages: Excel, Word, and Office.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia