Intern, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21006012 Munich, Germany Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our M&A Advisory practice assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plan
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project team
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
- Currently studying business administration / economics
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem-solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.