Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21006338 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll provides clients with Valuation Advisory Services, Corporate Finance, Governance Risk Investigations & Disputes and Cyber Risk operational support services to the firm’s subsidiaries across the globe.
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) - Valuations Advisory Services teams in India operates as an extension of our global offices and works very closely with their counterparts in the US and EMEA on diverse nature of valuation engagements across industries. We have multiple Service Lines under VAS – Valuation Services, Real Estate, FAMIS, Tax Services and Alternative Asset Advisory to name a few.
Kroll is looking for a Vice Presidentwho will be aligned to the Germany office of Kroll in the Valuation Advisory Services team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
A career within Kroll GBS center will provide a wide & valuable experience in an exciting, dynamic and challenging working & learning environment. The candidate should be able to provide support on various aspects of project, team and practice management including the below activities:
- Liaising effectively with global colleagues and stakeholders (MDs/Directors/VPs) from the Germany office (and other European offices as needed) and be a go-to person for engagements and team related matters.
- Performing multiple complex valuation engagements on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Demonstrating ability of a best-in-class understanding of the client’s business model and strategy, as well as the industry challenges
- Overseeing engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Providing mentoring and support to the junior team. Providing on-the job/classroom technical trainings and guiding team members in their day-to-day work requests.
- Supporting practice development and business development
- Assisting in growing the team and taking active part in the recruitment process including screening of CVs, conducting interviews, liaising with HR team and finalization in coordination with senior management.
- Mentoring, developing and guiding analysts/consultants and be responsible for their growth, performance and career development.
- Sharing key takeaways / updates and maintain seamless communication with the global and local leadership teams.
- Coordinating, staffing, reviewing and guiding resources on various engagement tasks received from the global counterparts on a consistent basis.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- CA, CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus and preferable
- 8-11 years of valuations and financial advisory experience (building and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models).
- In-depth technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methods and accounting.
- Experience of working with investment firms, end clients, PV/VC firms including infrastructure funds etc.” would be preferred.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of valuation techniques and ability to step back from the engagement results and meet any challenges of the client engagements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Sense of responsibility and professional behaviour promoting teamwork and excellence in client service
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong personal integrity, commitment to obtaining outstanding results and positive attitude towards work
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and key data sources such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.