Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Vice President, Cyber RiskMumbai, India
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Vice President, Cyber RiskJob ID 21003467 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Management: to hire, on-board, train, develop and motivate a team of top-tier SOC Analysts. To inspire, lead and mentor team members.
- To ensure service quality and provide a world class service to our clients.
- Strategy: to be the subject matter expert when it comes to SOC team development and evolution – road-mapping a scalable plan for continued growth.
- Domain knowledge: to contribute to overall company strategy through awareness of current and evolving industry trends and threats.
- Communication: to regularly provide clear and concise reports and presentations to clients, partners, the SOC and the exec team.
- Collaboration: working in positive partnership with other teams at Kroll.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of working in a SOC with experience leading teams, preferably in a Commercial environment rather than a single entity SOC.
- Extensive experience of working with a variety of the more popular SIEM and EDR tools.
- Full understanding of how to reduce false positives and provide value.
- Broad-level of knowledge of the cyber-security landscape, recent news and trends.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, to provide the best business outcomes for customers.
- Business fluent English is required for customer interactions, internal communication, and collaboration. Excellent influencing skills – written, verbal and interpersonal communication, delivering complex ideas around a technical topic with speed and clarity to an experienced or inexperienced audience.
- Self-motivated with a positive, passionate attitude and a sense of fun - an entrepreneurial spirit, who can provide proactive, creative solutions proving an ability to “think on your feet”.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Industry standard certifications such as: CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, GCFA, GNFA, GREM.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Experience of working in an MSSP/MDR SOC environment.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobsKroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City