Trainee, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21004674 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Tangible Asset Valuation (TAV), is one such vertical of Valuation Service practices, which focuses on valuation of plant machinery & equipment, land, buildings, and other fixed assets. Members of this team are holding technical degree in graduation, post graduate in technical &/or financial stream, and are members of premium professional institutes such as Institution of Engineers, Institute of Valuers, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, American Society of Appraisers etc.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
In general the job requires following functions to perform, including but not limited to:
- To identify potential client who may requires our services;
- Initiate preliminary discussion with the client to understand his requirement in detail;
- Prepare pitch decks and complete required internal Duff & Phelps approval process;
- Conduct site visits to the client’s facility and collect pre-defined data for analysis;
- Gaining understanding of client’s business and operations with help of plant technical and finance team;
- Develop valuation methodology and approach for identified assets;
- Having discussion with team for choice of best valuation approach;
- Conducting market survey for various classes of assets and analyze market comparable to arrive at the fair value;
- Develop valuation model for various types of asset classes;
- Writing detailed report which contains but not limited to introduction. about the client and engagement, valuation approach and methodology adopted and statement of limiting conditions;
- Addressing to all the client and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical, etc.) or/ and relevant Post-Graduation from an accredited college or university; Expected graduation date between December 2021 and July 2022.
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize use of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point;
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly;
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
- Commitment to achieve outstanding results.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District