Specialist, TreasuryJob ID 21003364 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assist in opening and closing bank accounts by gathering all necessary information from legal/tax and populating required forms
- Track and maintain list of bank accounts and the related signatory authority
- Gather and prepare all the associated FBAR and KYC documentation per requirements
- Act as a liaison between banking partners and operating unit to assist in the implementation of banking services (account opening/closing) and positioning for all company entities/bank accounts
- Responsible to handle treasury operations deliveries (cash flows/Payments/Wire/Investments/Others)
- Track and settle inter-company receivables and payables
- Ensure invoices are appropriately generated for inter-company transactions
- Track transfer pricing is invoiced, paid and assist to review the recorded entries in the general ledger
- Ensure all cash transfers have appropriate documentation/reasons
- Reconcile investment and loan accounts
- Work with tax to ensure tax-efficient cash movement
- Manage the Treasury department budget by tracking of actual spend to the budget in the necessary format
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 1 year of treasury experience preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accrual basis accounting
- Demonstrate interest in basic tax research.
- Willingness to participate in multiple areas of tax, including foreign country tax regimes
- Proven ability to utilize standard business (MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of tax (research and compliance) and accounting software applications a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience writing tax memoranda preferred a plus.
- A self-starter, detail oriented, possess strong quantitative and analytical skills and strong organizational skills
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.