Software Engineer IIJob ID 21006693 Mumbai, India; Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for software engineers to help us expand our cutting-edge web-based products/ services. Our software combines artificial intelligence, big data collection, and modern cloud computing technology to help our clients more easily identify risks in their business relationships.This position is for our front-end team focusing on the development of our corporate websites using Sitecore & React as well as the integration of third-party data services/ tools.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Be a developer on certain projects and enhancements of high complexity.
- Develop an understanding of how the application works and how it is used – from user standpoint
- Understanding of HTML/CSS to develop web page design
- Rapid prototype creation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Product and Service Design.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
Skills to Succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in working with Sitecore.
- Should have hands on experience in Sitecore 9.0 and above.
- Should have exposure in Sitecore implementations purely in development.
- Should be able to manage CMS/Search system configuration files and, when necessary, assists with deployments. Good in technical documentation.
- Knowledge of .NET development toolsets, ASP.NET, .Net WEB API, C#, and associated development toolsets (i.e. Visual Studio).
- Strong understanding about OOPS concepts and design principles.
- Should have implemented Ajax / Ajax controls in C# and .Net Projects.
- Worked on Sitecore experience platform and have knowledge of analytics and personalization features.
- Should have knowledge of Sitecore analytics and personalization.
- Should have hands on experience on Solr
- Sitecore certification will be added advantage
- Experience with one or all: Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira, or Gitlab
- Continuous attention to technical excellence
Nice to have skills:
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude towards challenges
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of webpage speed Optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience Consuming REST APIs
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems, deployment.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States