ServiceNow DeveloperJob ID 21004646 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Junior ServiceNow Developer position will design, develop, configure, test, deploy and support solutions for the ServiceNow platform within Kroll. The position will be a key technical role for implementing modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s integrated platform.
- Working with other I.T. team members to understand requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests custom items, features, and workflows.
- Scripting of Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Policies, ACLs, Flow Designer, and Workflows.
- Assisting with importing data and creating custom scripts.
- Working on multiple projects at once.
- Learn new technical skills to assist with meeting the needs of our projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to work independently while consulting with senior team members.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years’ experience working as a ServiceNow developer
- Basic understanding of the ServiceNow platform.
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Experience in prioritizing a complex and diverse group of projects; balancing project deliverables while supporting daily operational stability
- Knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
To be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District