Senior Solutions Engineer (BA)Job ID 21000506 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. Kroll division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
As a Solutions Engineer at Prime Clerk, you will be responsible for the support and customization of non-proprietary application solutions to enhance our overall business service offering. You are wearing a Business Analyst hat, with the technical know-how and experience to create customized software solutions for our business. As a Solutions Engineer, you can translate business needs into technical specifications, design and develop solutions, test and deploy them into production. To ensure success as a Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software and hardware systems, a passion for problem solving, and high-level communications skills.
The right candidate will be able to support our Service Cloud application initiatives including module solution design, screen and workflow configuration, object model design and configuration, data sharing and visibility control implementation and general system administration. In addition, he/she will be responsible for the workflow design and rollout of an enterprise task management platform, including workflow configuration, dashboard build out and reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct requirements gathering with business stakeholders; develop functional specifications and system design specifications
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our third-party tools to support internal workflows
- Lead quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks and ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Create training materials and documentation for users including release notes
- Manage daily support and maintenance of third-party platforms and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business needs
- Design, develop, and implement changes in Service Cloud
- Provide system administration support of internal Service Cloud environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems)
- 6-10 years working experience in software or technology teams
- Experience working with business partners to set requirements and design business processes using SFDC native functionality
- Have an excellent understanding of Service Cloud classic and lightning environments
- Hands on experience using Service Cloud configuration and customizations
- Familiarity with Service Cloud APIs and 3rd-party integration using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, Auth and Single Sign-On.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Excel); programs including Java, C, Python, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience communicating with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Not required but favored: Salesforce Certification and experience with a popular task management platform (Monday.com, Wrike, Workfront, etc.,)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia