Senior Security ArchitectJob ID 21003285 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Information Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop and maintain security policies and procedures in line with D&P corporate
- Manage GDPR compliance effort for European based business unit. Including, policies and procedures,
- Review with each company to identify either the physical or digital data that must be considered as part of GDPR
- Review existing and new technology architecture for GDPR and data protection compliance
- Review existing and new technology to ensure it adheres to corporate information security standards.
- Work with information security engineering to ensure all security tools are deployed on the business unit endpoints
- Review vulnerability scans and manage and track remediation.
- Act as Data Protection Lead
- Run quarterly security meetings
- Ensure all technology builds have security considerations built in from the start and throughout before reaching production
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Travel as needed in support of the Information Security program.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in security architecture
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, Information Security program development, maintenance and governance
- Strong research skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.