Senior Marketing Design AssociateJob ID 21003405 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is seeking a Senior Marketing DesignAssociate based in our Mumbai office. The position will report to the Global Brand Marketing Leader. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of eight years of experience working in a design capacity at either an agency or in the in-house design team of a professional services firm. As a member of the global Marketing team, the Senior Marketing Design Associate will manage and develop creative from conception through execution across a range of digital, multimedia and print executions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
To help define, build and communicate the new Kroll brand, the Senior Marketing Design Associate will have to collaborate with a cross-functional team. The responsibilities would include:
- Support the global Marketing team to ideate, design and execute creative projects across all 30markets in which Kroll operates
- Work collaboratively within the Creative team, across marketing functions and with internal stakeholders to respond to integrated marketing or standalone design requests, ranging from print collateral and infographics to microsite design
- Help apply the brand to new channels and execute across traditional and digital media
- Demonstrate expertise in design principles, including typography, composition, hierarchy, imagery and color theory while adhering to the firm’s brand guidelines
- Gain a full understanding of project requirements to articulate accurate scope of work
- Provide accurate estimates on work and manage time efficiently to deliver projects on time
- Effectively communicate the firm’s vision and values to the team and clients
- Regularly communicate the status of the projects to the team and clients and highlight when issues arise
- Build files to specification using best practices in design production for print and digital mediums
- Continue to develop design skills by learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with the team
- Communicate effectively and clearly with individuals who may be unfamiliar with design formats and terminology
- Work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and completing jobs quickly
- Be comfortable and adaptable to using various digital communication tools (task management systems, cloud storage, chat, etc.) to collaborate with teams across offices
- Respond appropriately to constructive feedback, which aligns to creative solutions that helps accomplish the stated goal and makes sense to the firm’s clients
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field with minimum 8+ years’ experience as a graphic designer creating marketing communication materials
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI principles. Knowledge of tools such as Ceros and Adobe XD will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the newest design and production software, techniques and current trends across various mediums (print, digital, social media, web presence, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the latest prepress, offset and digital printing techniques
- Experience in applying designs to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates and documents
- Good problem-solving skills to manage multiple and often-changing priorities and issues of varying complexities while meeting time-sensitive deadlines and deliverables
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence, demonstrated by the delivery of quality design and timely execution, and keeping projects and files organized as per team standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and creative thinking skills with the ability to churn out innovative ideas
- Accomplished sense of design and the ability to execute solid creative extensions to a firm’s brand
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS, Sitecore and Eloqua is a plus
- Strong portfolio, demonstrating experience working in both print and digital media
To be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and recruits people based on merit.