Senior Information Security SpecialistJob ID 21002789 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct routine Vulnerability Management Program meetings with business unit technology and security leads
- Prioritize outstanding vulnerabilities for remediation and oversee ticket creation process
- Produce and distribute Vulnerability Management Program metrics and reporting
- Prepare attestation regarding vulnerability remediation status
- Communicate emerging threats, gather status regarding exposure, and coordinate potential remediation activity
- Support vulnerability remediation efforts as needed by working with stakeholders on remediation plans and target remediation dates
- Travel as needed in support of the Information Security program
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in vulnerability scanning
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Vulnerability Management Lifecycle
- Strong research and data analysis skills (Excel required, Power BI experience desired)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.