Senior Database Developer, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21005248 Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India; Hyderabad, India; Bengaluru, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Financial Instruments & Technology (FITS) professionals work on a variety of challenging assignments in which we improve our clients' ability to identify, measure, control, diversify, mitigate, and/or exploit risk. The team applies sophisticated mathematical models and innovative processes to design and evaluate complex financial instruments and whole loans, drawing upon the latest developments in mathematics, computer science, and finance theory. These approaches are married with applications that apply market experience and current data and conditions. Our clients gain understanding of complex issues and an ability to make decisions based on rigorous analysis and deep expertise, rather than best guesses, resulting in an enhanced ability to achieve their goals.
As a Senior Database Developer, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and programming of complex relational databases, according to the company’s needs. As a Developer, you'll be highly involved in designing, developing, and building systems from beginning to end. Success is defined by displayed knowledge of database infrastructures, effectiveness and efficiency of database design, strict adherence to timelines, sound execution of product, adherence to team best practices, documentation thoroughness, and scalability of product.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll
- Create code for database loading and modification based on application developer requirements; construct and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Develop complex ETL processes using Microsoft SQL
- Work with customers, internal and external, to define and document scope and functional requirements for data and reporting needs
- Migrate applications from development to test to production environments
- Develop and maintain data architectures, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards
- Development of overall project plans and timelines
- Use of deductive reasoning and analytic ability to transform data into information and visualizations for key decision makers within the organization, verifying that consistent information is always delivered
- Must have MS or Equivalent degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / Computer Information Sciences
- Requires 5 plus years of experience with TSQL
- In depth understanding of relational database design and ETL processing
- Experience and samples of good documentation of work product
- Maintains a strong knowledge base of new applications, techniques, and skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and self-directed
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology Experience Desired
- TSQL, PL/SQL
- Python, C++, C#, .NET (preferred), UNIX/Linux, Excel
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States