Senior Consultant, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21003592 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice helps clients fulfill complex financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence. We closely monitor the regulatory landscape and are deeply involved in the development of valuation industry standards and best practices that impact our clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Senior Consultants work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interactions, including face-to-face meetings and client site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
- Working with management in building and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters. Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Should be capable of manage and/or working on multiple projects at a time; overseeing juniors in the team
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA or a professional qualification in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA etc.)
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.