Senior Consultant, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21007827 Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Portfolio Valuation practice specializes in assisting clients with the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no "active market" quotations such as illiquid securities for hedge funds, private equity funds, business development corporations and fund of funds. Kroll team is looking for consultant who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Developing deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Project management including client interviewing, engagement economics, team management, report writing, research and tracking market and industry information
- Model building and reviewing - DCF models, comparable company models, stock option models, financial instrument, and loan valuations
- Writing industry reports on emerging sectors and coverage reports on valuation of global Unicorns in the emerging sectors
- Minimum of 3-6 years of valuation-related work experience in financial services
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent thereof (e.g., CFA); or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit