Senior Consultant, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21002323 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is looking for an Senior Consultant who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who use global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
A Senior Consultant in the Portfolio Valuations group will provide a range of valuation advisory services to the alternative investment community including private equity, venture capital funds, credit and hedge funds, corporations, pensions, endowments, and family offices in assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investments.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Developing deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Project management including client interviewing, engagement economics, team management, report writing, research and tracking market and industry information
- Model building and reviewing - DCF models, comparable company models, stock option models, financial instrument, and loan valuations
- Minimum of 3-5 years of valuation-related work experience in financial services
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent thereof (e.g., CFA); or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.