At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Senior Business Analyst, Support OpsMumbai, India; Hyderabad, India
What makes a successful employee at Kroll?
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Business Analyst, Support OpsJob ID 21008382 Mumbai, India; Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Business Services is the global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions. As an integral part of Kroll, the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency, Kroll Business Services is supported by nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the analysis of complex business problems and opportunities, and making recommendations for solutions that align with our company goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working autonomously, demonstrating extreme ownership, and working well in a rapid changing environment.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Drive analysis of complex business problems and opportunities and make recommendations for solutions that align with company goals.
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and analysis to ensure business requirements are clearly defined and documented.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, business requirements, functional specifications, test plans, and user documentation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, UX Design, and QA to ensure successful product delivery.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the product and ensure that all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the product features, benefits, and limitations.
- Identify and resolve project issues and risks and escalate as necessary to ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor and report project progress, identifying any issues and proactively working to resolve them.
- Support the Project Manager and Scrum Team in the development of product roadmaps, ensuring that business requirements are accurately reflected.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with best practice standards, and in line with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis or related field
- Proven track record of driving analysis of complex business problems and opportunities and making recommendations for solutions that align with company goals.
- Experience working autonomously and demonstrating extreme ownership.
- Ability to work well in a rapid-changing environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- US coverage hours of (8am-5pm US Eastern Time). Shift differential will be offered for this shift as defined by company policy.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are a Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about delivering innovative products and enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.