Senior Associate, Global CommunicationsJob ID 21007396 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join the Global Communications team in Mumbai. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of 3-6 years of copy editing and writing experience in B2B and/or the professional services sector. The position will be based in Mumbai as part of the Global Communications team but will support global communications initiatives. The position will report directly to the Vice President, Global Communications in Mumbai. We are currently operating in Hybrid model of work with few days in office each week. The work timing for this role is 2:30pm - 11pm IST shift.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to the most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges impacting our clients. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Specialize in copy editing of fast-turnaround social posts and graphics, customer communications, long-form technical content (i.e., white papers, case studies, executive briefings, etc.), press announcements, newsletters, email blasts, sales enablement, leadership emails, bios and other external and internal marketing materials
- Support professional business writing and creative content development
- Collaborate with Kroll marketers to ensure proper comprehensive external and internal marketing material updates
- Act as a point of reference for any style or grammar inquiries from Kroll writers
- Enforce the Kroll communications guidelines across all marketing and communication materials, support the growth and enhancement of the Kroll Comms U program
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
- Minimum of 3-6 years of journalism, B2B writing or communications experience
- Superb written, copy editing and oral communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills; ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of the rules governing the grammar and usage of the English language as well as a familiarity with standard reference texts, familiarity with AP style is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Communications experience in the professional services (financial services) sector is a plus
- Relevant writing samples to be provided upon request
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player capable of collaborating across a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism or writing required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.