Senior Associate, FinanceJob ID 21008052 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
Kroll is hiring a Senior Associate Finance to support our UK operations from Mumbai. The work timings will be 2:30-11pm IST
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Prepare monthly reporting and analytics, covering all facets of the business including revenue, direct costs, gross margin, project profitability, utilization, work-in-process and accounts receivable
- Communicate and coordinate with the global business analysis team and other finance colleagues on financial analysis and other decision support for our client service professionals
- Participate in monthly and quarterly closing tasks
- Assist in quarterly forecast and annual budget process
- Assist in data collection for internal and external audits
- Analyses on an as-needed basis
- Business related educational background, accounting preferred.
- Work experience in accounting or finance is a plus
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit