Senior Associate, FinanceJob ID 21007397 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to the most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges impacting our clients. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Associate, Finance into our team at Mumbai office. We are currently operating in Hybrid model of work. The work timing for this role is 12:30pm - 9pm IST shift.
The Senior Associate will be assisting in the accounting functions which includes following, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement procedures for inter-company transaction booking and reconciliation by analyzing current procedure to achieve compliance with various regulatory requirement, efficiency and quality of intercompany balances for our global entities
- Reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts related to intercompany ledgers – billed and unbilled
- Responsible for execution and managing of Inter Company processes as below:
- Finalizing value and other details required for raising of invoices/debit notes from BOT based invoicing tool
- Performing inter-company reconciliation for transaction and balances for every month end;
- addressing reconciliation items, if any;
- follow up and drive resolution of open reconciliation items with finance operations team and treasury
- Posting required accounting entries for open reconciliation items related to Intercompany settlements
- Posting accounting entries related to any kind of fund transfer between Intercompany / affiliates.
- Work closely with bank recon team to ensure no open bank recon item related to IC settlements
- ensuring settlement/collection of intercompany balances
- performing confirmation procedures from / to all intercompany transaction and balances
- Responsible for accurate reporting of the status of the intercompany reconciliations and open recon item
- Ensure that accounts are properly aged and settled in a timely manner.
- Escalating any account related issues to stakeholders
- Support all types audits - regional /local and global audits with regards to intercompany
- Ensure compliances with global / local applicable regulations and industry practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Postgraduate/B.com with 5 – 7 years working experience in General & Intercompany Accounting, Reconciliations, Payment Processing and Audit Support etc.
- Proficient and strong hold on Microsoft Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritizing skills
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.