Senior Associate, Expert ServicesJob ID 21008803 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Providing advisory services to client on a variety of contractual and dispute related matters
- Forensically analysing large quantities of data, dissecting it, presenting it in a clear format or report
- Perform review of the project budgets and estimates
- Compute the quantum of resources and costs required for the project
- Review the rate analysis of various elements of the project
- Review of variation / change orders
- Review of contracts and assessment of contractual risks
- Experience in developing and pursuing claims up or down the supply chain
- Quantum Forensic analysis of tender, contract and claims documentation
- Gathering information relating to the dispute
- Support our world-renowned Quantum experts involved in international arbitration and litigation with quantum analysis and drafting sections of the expert reports
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries, for example infrastructure, oil & gas and residential
- Drafting notes and external communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams
- Regularly attending marketing events – client events, seminars, and lectures to build relationships in the field.
- Based with some national and international travel in case required.
- Degree level education in a construction or Quantity Surveying related field
- Relevant MSc would be an advantage
- RICS or MRICS qualified would be preferred
- Ideally 3-5 years of construction related industry experience.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience of performing detailed Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience in performing detailed Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience of drafting sections of expert reports
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and comfortable with large sets of data
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills
- Energetic, pro-active, and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.