I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Senior Associate, Compliance Consulting
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21002788 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity — not just answers — in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. We are seeking a Senior Associate, to be based in our Mumbai office.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Senior Associate within an expanding team, you will gain exposure to a variety of exciting projects. Building on your existing expertise, you will contribute to larger projects, attending meetings, analysing policies and procedures, assessing customer files and transactional activity and co-authoring reports.
- Stay abreast of changes in AML legislation in key jurisdictions of operation and provide regular updates to the team.
- Undertake reviews of customer files to evaluate the effectiveness of customer risk assessments and due diligence processes.
- Undertake testing of country and customer risk assessment methodologies with support from the project lead.
- Undertake reviews of transaction monitoring, PEP and sanctions alerts to evaluate the effectiveness of systems, their calibration and controls, as well as internal processes.
- Collate and manipulate testing results to identify recurring trends or unusual/suspicious transactions.
- Assist with project management tasks, including management of documentation received and interview schedules.
- Drafting training materials (with support from a senior team member).
- As part of larger projects, provide assistance with a review of core financial crime documentation and provide feedback on the same.
- Assist with the drafting of client proposals and developing service offerings.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Proven 5 years minimum of work experience in a financial crime compliance or remediation role.
- Strong working knowledge of general principles of customer due diligence, ongoing and transaction monitoring requirements within financial services firms.
- Experience in conducting or assessing the quality of due diligence conducted for a variety of customers including large and small size corporates, financial services firms, trusts, funds/ investors and individuals.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Client facing, solutions focused skills.
- Clear, logical thought processes, ability to make decisions and articulate these clearly.
- Time management skills and ability to work within deadlines.
- Solution-driven and problem-solving attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Legal, in-house or consulting background would be useful.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.