Senior Application Support EngineerJob ID 21000962 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Support of Application Stack hosted in AWS and Azure Cloud environments, on-premise and 3rd Party Data Centers.
- Provide rotational and out of hours support as needed on an on-call basis
- Handle testing, changes, deployment on dev, stage and production environment within SLAs
- Identify new processes or modify existing processes to improve efficiencies in the support and monitoring of the department’s Application suite
- Assume responsibility for bug fix and small change requests on specified Applications
- Additional development activities anticipated (NB: whilst development opportunities are anticipated once the team is established, this is NOT a development role)
- Ensure that the team follow company standards and industry best practice approaches to Development activities
- Continuously evaluates the design, functionality and performance of supported Applications and makes thoughtful and significant recommendations for improvements
- Ensure Transition and Support documentation is fit for purpose, to a high standard and kept up to date
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3 years + experience in an Application Support Environment
- Practical experience of transitioning Apps into a Production Support environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organizational and prioritization skills
- Must have Knowledge of
- Knowledge and experience in supporting large scale client facing applications and online platforms
- Knowledge of Web and Windows Based Technologies, IIS, Windows Server
- MVC architecture and Entity Frameworks an advantage
- Knowledge of .NET development toolsets, ASP.NET, .Net WEB API, C#, C++, and associated development toolsets (i.e. .Net Development Studio, Visual Studio).
- Experience of SQL Server / RDBMS, writing stored procedures, functions, SSIS and optimization of queries etc.
- Should have Experience of
- Source Control and Release Management tool sets (i.e. TFS) and adherence to SDLC standards.
- Development using Agile / Scrum methodologies, testing best practice and SDLC documentation
- Creating support, development standards and associated documentation
- Cloud Computing Practices and AWS/ Azure terminology, technology and concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL ITSM best practices (i.e. Service Transition, Incident, Change and Problem Management) and ITSM toolsets
- Knowledge of ITSM and Bug Management platforms (i.e. ServiceNow, Jira)
- Python an advantage
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes preferred an advantage
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.