Security Analyst, TechnologyJob ID 21005084 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Security Analyst to join our team in Mumbai. The candidate will be a part of the Security Operations team and would be responsible for monitoring security tools for potential malicious behaviors and providing incident response and escalation to the incident response team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Use SIEM technologies and other native tools to perform the monitoring of security events on a 24x7 basis.
- Perform analysis on logs produced by network devices utilized within the infrastructure such as firewalls, content filtering, syslog from various sources/devices, assorted Intrusion Detection capabilities, substantiating vulnerability scanner results, directory services, DHCP logs, Secure Email Gateway logs, and approved applications.
- Use the SIEM to monitor the network and perform analysis, while integrating the results and information needed to proactively protect the enterprise. This includes developing customized signatures, enterprise content filtering, or firewall ACL change recommendations.
- Provide security events analysis and support to include identifying potential threat, anomalies, and infections, documenting findings, providing recommendations within the incident management system, performing triage of incoming security events, performing preliminary and secondary analysis of those events, and validating the events
- Manage inbound requests via the ticketing system (Service Now), as well as via telephone calls, and provide security notifications via three methods: logging incident tickets, sending emails, placing telephone calls.
- Provide cybersecurity root-cause analysis in support of any tickets for which it fails to meet the Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) specified in the PRS. This root-cause analysis will include documenting recommendations for corrective action.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Bachelor of Science (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or related area.
- Working level knowledge of policies, procedures, and protocols of a government Security Operations Center.
- Experience using numerous security tools and technologies to include some of the following and/or closely comparable security technologies: McAfee Nitro SIEM, McAfee IDS/IPS, Imperva web application firewalls, McAfee Enterprise Antivirus, BlueCoat, Symantec DLP, Mandiant/Fireeye, Guardian MDB Protect, Cisco firewalls, QualysGuard, AppScan.
- Preferred Certifications: Comptia Security+ Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.