Security Analyst II, Technology ( Threat Hunter)Job ID 21001402 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
Kroll’ Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Security Operations Analyst
We are seeking candidates for a 24/7 security operations team. Candidates will be responsible for monitoring security tools for potential malicious behaviors and providing incident response and escalation to the incident response team.
- Use Enterprise detection and response technology to locate and respond to suspicious behavior on our endpoints.
- Use SIEM technologies and other native tools to perform the monitoring of security events.
- Utilize additional security tools, active directory logs and other data sources to correlate observed activity.
- Work with our SIEM team to improve alerting and assist with automation of security alerts.
- Document findings, providing recommendations within the incident management system, performing triage of incoming security events, performing preliminary and secondary analysis of those events, and validating the events
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Bachelors of Science (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or related area.
- Working level knowledge of policies, procedures, and protocols of a government Security Operations Center.
- Experience using security tools including, Carbon Black Response, Carbon Black Defense, Office365 Security and Compliance Portal.
- Preferred Certifications: Comptia Security+ Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Strong understanding of standard windows processes.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia