Scrum Master IJob ID 21004339 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Business Technology works with law firms, banks, large corporations, agents and issuers to provide a myriad of global business technology services, including workflow management solutions, contract and management system review, strategic communication solutions, legal research, virtual meeting hosting and business process outsourcing. As a division of Kroll, Kroll Business Technology and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will join a team executing development builds according to the Product Owners backlog.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Reporting to the VP of Development, the Scum Master will work within our project and professional services team.
- Working with Directors and Product Owners to understand our product offerings
- Create workflow diagrams for more complex interactions
- Understand the Product Owners’ backlog of new development items and work with the PO to evolve and improve the user stories as necessary, ensuring that they have the minimum required standards set out in our user story guidelines
- Hold daily standup meetings with the development team
- Feedback to the VP of Development to ensure things are unblocked and not held up
- Work with the development team to expand user stories or break them down and estimate on timing
- Ensure completion of all tasks within specified time – track and report on overdue items
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management qualifications (Scrum/Sigma etc)
- 5+ years of experience in capturing and authoring requirements in software development environments and managing dev teams
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of software development process and project management techniques
- Ability to communicate ideas verbally, textually and pictorially and transfers that skillset into the Kanban ticketing tracking environment
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.