Research Coordinator, FAMISJob ID 21009050 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Successfully execute all client engagements, including those that are larger or more complex. Includes data collection, review, input and maintenance within proprietary programs, resulting in client-ready reports. Requires the use of Excel and other Kroll proprietary PC-based programs.
- Prioritize and monitor status of all assigned work, ensuring that delivery requirements are met, updating job flow, and milestones for all assigned contracts as events occur.
- Analyze and process new appraisals, verifications, and revision appraisals. Additionally, analyzes and processes engagements including:
- Review client supplied data for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Format spreadsheet data prepared by client and appraisal staff to be loaded.
- Load various data to Kroll proprietary PC-based programs.
- Identify and correct error conditions due to incorrect or missing information or pricing outside of acceptable ranges.
- Provide review reports to the Project Manager or Managing Director citing errors and missing information that could not be resolved or non-compliance to established policies and standards and applying corrections provided by the Project Manager or Managing Director.
- Provide a checklist of reports to the Project Manager or Reviewer per SOC 1 procedures and applying corrections resulting from review.
- Keep the Project Manager or Managing Director informed of issues which could cause potential delivery delays.
- Create shipping notices in accordance with report recipient instructions.
- Manage all client data and client files. Includes:
- Maintain chronologically organized work files for each client, following guidelines established by Fixed Asset Advisory Services and/or the Firm.
- Vault all work papers after job is completed per company standards.
- Manage company property assigned, including but not limited to personal computers, software, and data resources.
- Develop and maintains technical skills through reading, research, training or formal classes. Gains sufficient knowledge and experience for advancement.
- Assist in the production and delivery of appraisal reports
- Other tasks associated with the execution of work and administration of the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum of 0-2 years of progressive experience in a business environment using advanced data collection techniques preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including data manipulation as well as spreadsheet and word processing capabilities.
- Ability and skills necessary to perform as an effective team member.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to withstand prolonged periods of sustained computer usage.
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines.
- Travel will be minimal but may be required upon occasion
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.