Project Specialist, Facilities ManagementJob ID 21006138 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Project Specialist who will be closely working with our Facilities Management team in Mumbai. This resource will provide solutions for workspace management through AutoCAD. The resource will closely work with the global directors to facilitate design solutions for all our offices globally.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Making plan in AutoCAD & importing in 3ds Max
- Designing & showing actual views of all global offices
- Designing branch office layouts aligned with concept of efficient space management
- Designing & sharing fit-outs & utility etc. layouts in AutoCAD & 3ds Max for all cases where refurbishment or modification required
- Co-ordinating with the vendors for issue related with designs, refurbishment & plans
- Handling incoming queries and if required, undertake premise visits
- Bachelor’s Degree required; AutoCAD skills mandatory with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Experience of delivering a high standard of administrative support is an advantage
- Able to prioritize and manage competing demands under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic team player, outgoing and confident
This is a global support role that may mean working outside of normal hours to respond to the business needs.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.