Processor, SOC Support ServicesJob ID 21005089 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Processor, SOC Support Services to join our team in Mumbai. The candidate will be a part of the Security Operations team and would be responsible for monitoring security tools for potential malicious behaviors and providing incident response and escalation to the incident response team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- To work in 24x7 environment.
- Manage inbound requests via the ticketing system (Service Now), as well as via telephone calls, and provide security notifications via three methods: logging incident tickets, sending emails, and placing telephone calls.
- Work with multiple teams and departments and need to be able to communicate and take ownership to ensure tasks are completed appropriately and on time.
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
- Work with Security Monitoring Team to provide cybersecurity root-cause analysis in support of any tickets. This root-cause analysis will include documenting recommendations for corrective action provided by the Subject Matter Expert.
- Proficiency in MS Office suits like – MS Word and Excel is must.
- Proficiency in operating systems including Windows 2003 & 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 7 & above, RHES, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux
- Understanding of basic networking concepts including IP addressing (IPv4 and IPv6), OSI Model, ICMP, TCP, UDP.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience with Active Directory and Exchange
- 2-3 years of experience with using and support Files sharing applications
- Candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in IT Helpdesk environment
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT incident management software
- Basic knowledge of User and Security groups in Active Directory management
- Networking fundamentals like TCI/IP and OSI model
- Network security fundamental knowledge is must
- DFD (Data Flow Diagrams) and Data Mapping basis knowledge and understanding is must
- MS Office working knowledge is must proficiency in MS Word, MS Visio and MS Excel
Good To Have
- Knowledge of industry standards including ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 (ICD 503) and other industry related security standards Knowledge of Federal policies and regulations for Information System Security (eg. NIST 800-53, FISMA, CDM, ICS directives)
- CCNA or other networking/security trainings will be added advantage
- BE in Computers or IT/Master’s in computer application/MSc. Computers or IT
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.