Payroll CoordinatorJob ID 21005436 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Payroll Coordinator in our Mumbai team. The candidate will report directly to the Payroll Manager in the Accounting / Finance Organization in Morristown, New Jersey. This position is primarily responsible for processing the semi-monthly payroll in ADP for 1500 U.S. based employees and assists in the payroll processing for the rest of the Americas. This position is responsible for responding to management and employee requests for information.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Process semi-monthly payroll in ADP Workforce Now for 1500 plus U.S. employees
- Accurately set up and maintain all personnel files in database
- Process all salary and personnel changes, new hires and terminations
- Process garnishments and all other payroll deductions
- Assist with year-end payroll close and review of W-2s
- Produce miscellaneous ad-hoc reports
- Coordinate with finance associates on Tax and other Payroll related inquires
- Perform other related duties as directed by Management
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of Lawson Financial Systems a plus
- Knowledge of Payroll best practices, standard concepts, policies and procedures.
- Experience with basic pay practices for multiple states
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Maintain high standards of integrity
- Display excellence in customer service
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Comfortable and effective in influencing others
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow successfully
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.