Messaging EngineerJob ID 21003402 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
The Teams Engineer position will assist Kroll growing Microsoft Teams implementation and M365 environment. A successful candidate will participate in the strategic deployment of Microsoft Teams as a collaboration platform and provide guidance on use.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsible for maintenance / support, and related documentation
- Assist with the deployment of Microsoft Teams across the organization
- Participate in IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade our collaboration capabilities
- Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements
- Maintain and implement systems with both an end user and security focus
- Ability to operate as a cross function team member to achieve collaboration objectives
- Experience administering Microsoft Teams for a large organization
- Experience with the operational suite of Microsoft 365 services
- At least 1 year experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation, and support
- Experience migrating SharePoint, Groups, or Teams workloads from one M365 tenant to another
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange in a hybrid-enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related information technology degree or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of PowerShell and Graph API use for administering Exchange, SharePoint, M365 Groups, and Teams
- Knowledge of Azure resources, particularly Azure Active Directory and Azure Runbooks
- Knowledge of Power Automate
- Possession of excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining M365 Cloud computing technologies
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate (MS-700)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City