Marketing Manager IJob ID 21001550 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager (Marketing Automation/Virtual Events) to join the global Marketing team. The position will be in our growing Mumbai office (with the ability to work from home during the pandemic). The individual will join our global marketing automation team and will be responsible for building automated nurturing campaigns and maintaining technical integrations with platforms such as Salesforce. The candidate should have an undergraduate degree in marketing and 6+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in professional or financial services.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage the firm’s marketing automation platform, Eloqua, for email campaigns, website tracking, form creation and reporting
- Oversee day-to-day execution and quality control for global email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Eloqua and Salesforce teams on the integration of Eloqua with other platforms, including Salesforce, LinkedIn and webinar platforms
- Consistently analyze integration errors, product releases and technicalities of Eloqua by closely coordinating with other Eloqua team members
- Provide daily technical expertise in the development and execution of global email marketing campaigns with consistent communication between all marketers
- Work closely with the global Marketing team to manage the high-volume of integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns, including brand/creative, web, paid digital and more
- Provide continued automation best practices to the global Marketing team
- B.S./MBA in Marketing or Communications with concentration in business or finance
- 6+ years’ experience in Eloqua with technical expertise in the tool’s integration abilities
- Strong expertise in Salesforce
- Experience/knowledge of business management tools like Workfront is an added advantage
- Strong technical, communication and analytical skills with the ability to learn the firm’s business
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage and train team members
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to excel with little day-to-day oversight and under strict deadlines
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia