Marketing AssociateJob ID 21006258 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate to join the team in Mumbai focusing on crossservice line initiatives. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in a marketing capacity in the professional services sector. The position will be based in Mumbai as part of the business unit marketing team but will support Valuation Advisory Services, Governance and Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance marketing initiatives mainly in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
• Provide events support for webinars, conferences, sponsorships and hosted event logistics, event communications, branding, collateral, ordering and shipping promotional items, and other support activities.
• Work with Power BI data analytics to gather campaign analytics across email, web, social media and produce draft reports on marketing ROI.
• Manage website update requests, including case studies, and web bio updates; be the main point of contact for business stakeholders and our web management team.
• Assist with the development of marketing materials and sales tools to be utilized by the business (both service and industry focused materials), including marketing collateral, PowerPoint bios and expert CVs.
• Assist in sourcing and shipping branded merchandise and collateral for events
• Track and manage incorrect payments by liaising with Accounts Payable
• Provide support to the team by generating reports in SF for personal outreach, attendance reports or other as needed
• Ensure all events are listed on the events calendar and included in the monthly marketing updates
• Provide support to the team by monitoring the events inbox if needed
• Create surveys using SurveyMonkey for post event feedback
• Provide support on managing directory submissions.
• Work with branding and creative team for rebranding of brochures and upload to intranet
• Review case studies and upload to intranet
• Work with MD/s directors for their bios and add to Kroll word/ppt template
• Work with business unit marketers on thought leadership reports, newsletters, white papers and surveys. Support on the execution of digital publication of newsletters, articles and reports.
• Draft social media posts in accordance with social media team and expand our use and reach on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Support the creation of email and direct mail campaigns, including but not limited to, deal announcements, new hire announcements, publications and event invitations.
• Draft content for emails on marketing automation platform Eloqua and work with the wider marketing team on creating the right segment and arranging email campaigns.
- 1-3 years of marketing, communications or business development experience at a professional services firm, preferably in financial services
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to excel in a matrix management environment under minimal supervision, while reporting results and conferring with superiors on unusual matters and seeking feedback as needed
- Ability to be very “hands on” and comfortable taking direct responsibility for deliverables
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in Eloqua or any other email marketing tool and Salesforce or other CRM tools a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Work in UK shift
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States