Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case SupportJob ID 20000957 Mumbai, India Apply now
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
- Leading various ad-hoc projects or initiatives by gathering project requirements, working with Senior Consultant to identify appropriate resource needs and tracking overall project progress through to timely completion.
- Reviewing and interpreting complex legal documents or bankruptcy claims by conducting analysis to identify patterns in data population or data deficiencies.
- Analyzing work product of less experienced staff to ensure high quality processing and provides clear direction to remediate deficiencies.
- Responsible for training less experienced Consultants on various inter-departmental tasks.
- Serve as a backup to the Senior Consultant(s) in their absence.
- Assist with coordinating work activities with other supervisors, managers and departments.
- Identify and escalate operational challenges using defined processes and judgment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of operations experience with supervising teams, including analyzing the work product of less experienced staff and providing advanced training for direct and indirect reports
- Understanding of data principals, reporting, and databases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically and with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Experience leading projects or initiatives to improve operational performance
- Legal processing experience; or 2+ years of legal services experiences
- Strong research skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia