Manager II, Commercial OperationsJob ID 21007441 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is looking to onboard a strong Manager II with an outstanding project and workflow management background for its Commercial Operations team in Mumbai, reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations. This individual will plan, direct, coordinate, execute and oversee team activities, build process efficiencies, steer strategic initiatives partnering with various internal stakeholders, and ensure the growth and development of team members. This role needs the candidate to be ready to work from our Mumbai office in hybrid model of work.
- Oversee Daily Operations and workflow of the commercial Operations team.
- Manage projects and provide consistent support to the team across all commercial analytics and reporting efforts, including the firm’s global cross-referral incentive program.
- Recommend and implement new processes and technologies to improve and streamline the use of resources and systems.
- Work in tandem with other team leaders to establish and implement operations-related policies and practices to enhance the team’s support of global client-facing colleagues.
- Collaborate with other infrastructure divisions to carry out the organization’s goals, objectives and values.
- Maintain and build knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in sales operations and analytics.
- Identify training needs and ensure proper training is developed and provided for the team.
- Establish team KPIs and performance review mechanisms.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing a team and projects across operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Power BI or equivalent reporting experience strongly preferred.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Willing to work in UK shift. [consider simply saying: This position’s base hours are 2pm – 11pm IST
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus and respect.
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.