Manager I, Internal AuditJob ID 21009298 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking for a Manager I, Internal Audit who will collaborate closely with internal firm services colleagues and work on managing annual audit requirements of the firm’s finance team. This role will be reporting to the Director, Finance and work on meeting the globally standard requirements of the firm’s audit needs. This role can operate in Hybrid mode and work timing is 2pm – 11pm IST keeping in mind the collaborative needs with our US based teams.
Below listed are the responsibilities and role needs:
- Assist in development and execution of the annual audit plan.
- Manage performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Schedule and plan audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Perform preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Train new staff, as needed.
- Keep abreast of Kroll’s policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws, as applicable.
- Coordinate and interacts with audit firms performing external audits of Kroll’s financial statements.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience of 8+ years in Financial Audit of an organization of repute; preferably a Chartered Accountant
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence change ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of university and/or public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and training to end users.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Knowledge of current changes and/or developments in applicable federal, state, local laws, and university policies and procedures.
- Willingness to travel (20% of the time)
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.