Lead, Global Financial ResearchJob ID 21003903 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Data Research Operations team works with all internal Kroll business units to research, curate and collect financial & business data from various internal and external sources. The team’s work involves researching & collection of financial & business data available in various publicly available sources and Kroll proprietary files and data, subsequent analysis thereof and eventually quality control of the same information.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Leading and managing an effective and efficient team of 15+ data analysts, SME and Quality control analysts and provide clear direction, establish SMART goals, and optimize resource allocation.
- Daily workflow management to ensure maximum capacity to the project pool
- Effective operations management by overcoming daily hurdles of absenteeism, erratic workflow, ad-hoc requests, etc
- Conduct daily meetings with team & provide timely process updates to maintain quality
- Act as a single point of contact to manage competing priorities and resource demands
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document capability
- Ensure appropriate methods and techniques to improve and maintain the highest quality standards in the data collected by the team
- Track, measures, and reports on agreed daily, monthly and quarterly key performance indicators to all stakeholders
- Design and develop operational dashboards with real-time/ daily metrics to track & monitor metrics
- Conducts performance reviews of each team member and explains/sets career development paths and opportunities for team members.
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Product Operations company / KPO industry
- Must have worked as a team leader (2+ years) and have a demonstrated track record in leading a team of 15+ people while achieving the SLA’s
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree / Master's degree
- Strong decision-making and strategic planning skills
- Strong people and project management skills
- Interested in financial research / analysis and a passion for data
- Excellent working knowledge on MS Excel, Word, Presentation and Reporting skills
- Excellent English comprehension skills to interpret business head direction and expectations.
- Having a CFA or any finance certificate or Process Improvement Techniques / Certification (Lean, Six Sigma) will be an advantage
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.