HRIS CoordinatorJob ID 21001356 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Human Capital Coordinator (HCC) will be responsible for the administrative duties associated with employee transactions such as benefits, hiring, termination, transfers, demographic changes etc. The HCC will provide administrative support to the human capital team to ensure that transactions are processed in a timely manner. The HCC will use a combination of HR Information Systems and other methods to process transactions. The HCC will provide regular reports to stakeholders as scheduled or requested. In addition, the HCC will contribute to maintaining data integrity among the various D&P systems.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Data entry and transaction processing
- Maintain quality control
- Maintaining audit records
- Run and distribute various reports on a scheduled basis
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong data entry skills
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have computer skills
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, and logic skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confidentiality a must
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Human resource administration experience desired
- HRIS experience a plus
- Working hours will be based on a U.S. Eastern Standard Time schedule (2- 11 pm IST)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia