Finance SpecialistJob ID 21006916 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Finance Specilaist to be a part of the Travel and Expense team who will be involved in administering the global corporate card program along with other activities relating to Travel and Expense Management.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Under direct supervision, administer, monitor, report on and provide guidance on the employee corporate credit card program
- Issue and cancel cards upon request
- Ensure balances are cleared monthly and any delinquencies are identified and addressed
- Assist bank reconciliation teams with monthly reviews to ensure payments match entries
- Proactively create, generate and analyze system reports to ensure compliance with corporate policy
- Work with manager to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all related travel and expense policies and procedures in conjunction with the credit card program
- Understand and apply applicable policies to answer questions concerning travel and expense
- Provide optimal customer service support for employee corporate card concerns
- Assist employees with reconciling, accounts as well as resolving fraud cases
- Educate users regarding policies and program initiatives as they relate to credit card program
- Process corporate card applications and terminations in a timely manner
- Contribute to the monitoring and maintenance of the credit card program including the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, procedures and program metrics
- Manage projects and process development of activities surrounding corporate payment initiatives
- Lead and/or participate in team related projects
- Create and maintain reporting to optimize spend, encourage adoption, and create transparency for corporate card spend
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with 3- 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and independently
- Has supported a procurement team in the past
- Credit card experience is a plus
- ERP experience
- Team player with experience working with virtual and remote staff members
- Excellent organization skills
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States