Finance SpecialistJob ID 21002453 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
This position will be a resource on the Corporate Accounting team responsible for a wide range of finance activities including month-end close, general ledger maintenance, and reporting. In addition, this Staff accountant position reports directly to the Manager of the North America Accounting team based in Minnesota, United States.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate, record, and reconcile prepaid expenditures according to company policy
- Prepare/record topside journal entries for month end close accruals and adjustments
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to supporting documentation, investigate and resolve reconciling items timely.
- Maintain compliance with company accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Assist in responding to requests during interim and year-end external audit.
- Provide support to assigned business areas as needed.
- Able to work UK hours 12:30pm – 9:00pm IST
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and capacity to partner with others across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and work independently
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.