Engagement Management CoordinatorJob ID 21004281 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are seeking an Engagement Management Coordinator who will be primarily responsible for creation of Finance projects in system.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
To review the signed contracts provided by the project managers taking into consideration the compliance requirements for respective region
- Project set-up includes updating the key members, reviewing the Bill rate schedule of resources working on projects, Budgets
- To work closely with Billing teams, other departments to accurately set up the finance code before invoicing.
- Analyze and verify internal consistency, completeness, and accuracy of project data
- To ensure the revenue quoted by the billing team match with the contract copy
- Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing in Excess
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
- Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer project set up questions or manage related issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies.
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
- Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
Any combination equivalent to:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Project set up role and bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Project Creation and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Needs to be comfortable working in UK shift
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District