Director, Portfolio ValuationJob ID 21006929 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Portfolio Valuation practice specializes in assisting clients with the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no "active market" quotations such as illiquid securities for hedge funds, private equity funds, business development corporations and fund of funds.
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Translating exceptional client service skills into new client relationships
- Developing a deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Translating deep technical strength into an industry-wide resource through speaking engagements, writing articles and position papers
- Developing and implementing fundamentally sound and technically rigorous procedures and processes for executing unique engagements and developing new products/services
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 8-9 years of related work experience in financial services
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent thereof (e.g., CFA); or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States