I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Consultant, Transaction Advisory ServicesMumbai, India; New Delhi, India
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21005234 Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently looking for a Consultant to join us. Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to provide analysis that is critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Due Diligence professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Presenting analysis on quality of earnings, working capital and debt like items preparing the report and participating in Client discussions
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Supporting VP/ Director in identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Assisting the Practice Leader in overall practice management
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Due Diligence experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.