Compliance Manager IJob ID 21008066 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.]
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently looking to hire a Compliance Manager I who will be an essential part of the team assisting the management of internal compliance oversight, working with the US Compliance manager to assist with processes and controls with respect to our global compliance, regulatory and risk management responsibilities. We are looking for bright, innovative individuals to be part of a growing global team, individuals that have initiative and who will relish taking on responsibility and working within a collegiate environment. We offer a work environment that offers variety and is challenging and rewarding. This role would suit someone proactive, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys multitasking.
- Contribute to the overall development and execution of the Compliance Monitoring Plan and perform periodic assessments of program success
- Manage one junior team member
- Contribute to delivery of the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan by producing quality reviews
- Performing monitoring reviews
- Producing monitoring reports
- Reporting on levels of Compliance Assurance and/or any issues arising from specific monitoring activity
- Continually seeking to improve Compliance Review systems and processes, with a focus on business service levels, productivity, efficiency, and customer service
- Validating compliance against established policies and procedures and applicable regulations
- 5 years Plus of experience in a Manager role with 3 years plus of experience in a Compliance role
- Ideally will have previous experience with monitoring and desk reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Legal background or experience a plus.
- Self-starter who can take direction easily and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and proficiency
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.