Business Continuity Manager IIJob ID 21003927 Mumbai, India; Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Major Responsibilities: Perform program process and methodology review and analysis to ensure operational effectiveness across the Business Continuity function’s components, including but not limited to:
- Business Continuity Planning: full BCP lifecycle review including but not limited to; Business Impact Analysis, plan development, recovery strategies
- Incident Management: Response processes and documentation, team structures, and notification methodologies.
- Manage business continuity planning and incident management technologies and resources to support program management, the planning process, continual improvement, and performance measurement and reporting.
- Ensure adherence to standards through compliance and governance framework.
- Create and manage critical metrics and risk indicators for global program.
- Partner with SME Continuity peers to build defensible, repeatable, measurable standards.
Recovery Planning, Including BC/DR Plan Development, Management, And Maintenance:
- Develop and deliver Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans, understand critical business processes and plan for losses.
- Produce monthly BC/DR plan metrics and generate reports for auditing and review efforts.
- Oversee delivery of annual BCP Plan lifecycle enhancements.
- Work with IT on continuity requirements, and guide the development of IT disaster recovery plans.
- Establish understanding and application of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, processes and solutions.
- Lead implementation, change, and integration recovery process for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Assess existing BC/DR Planning tools to improve ease of use and enhanced capability, tool administration, and data management strategy.
- Coordinate BC/DR plan maintenance schedule, calendar, exception process, documentation, and reporting.
Recovery Capabilities, Including Recovery Solutions/capabilities Development And Management:
- Assist Business Areas with identification and implementation of BC/DR solutions.
- Handle the logistics and coordination with assigned Business Areas, IT teams, and Corp Real Estate.
- Lead implementation change and integration process of recovery solutions for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Capability management and maintenance oversight and recovery solutions/capabilities inventory.
- Solutions/capabilities management for critical 3rd parties and tracking.
Recovery Validation, including exercising and testing of the other 3 core components:
- Lead test documentation and provide roll-up metrics for assigned business areas.
- Gather and generate monthly exercise/test metrics.
- Prepare updates and reporting for the closure of BC/DR gaps resulting from management action plans (MAPs) created during events.
- Populate dashboards and reports to track plan development, change, and enhancement.
- Integrate BC/DR planning activities, solution development and implementation and exercise/tests, change management, for vendor/3rd party disaster readiness.
- 10+ years experience in business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management experience, preferably as applied in the banking or financial industry
- Professional certification from the Disaster Recovery Institute, International or from The Business Continuity Institute other Business Continuity certifications preferred but not must
- Experience applying Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning principles to various levels (staff, management and executive) of the company
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- Presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Project management skills, including task identification, project planning, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work evenings/weekends, crisis situations may require longer than normal workdays
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.