I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Associate Vice President, Transaction Advisory ServicesMumbai, India; Hyderabad, India; Bengaluru, India; New Delhi, India
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003090 Mumbai, India; Hyderabad, India; Bengaluru, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transaction Advisory Services (Transaction Technology Services) provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
We are looking at a Vice President to join our team and offer Technology due diligence, Merger & Acquisition (M&A) analytics, data hosting and mining, dashboard reporting and technical expertise to the firm.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work on buy /sell-side tax due diligence engagements
- A strong work initiative, high-energy level, and ability to adapt to new challenges and concepts, including a proactive approach and capacity to perform multiple workstreams and tasks
- A desire and ability to travel while working within the transaction advisory, financial accounting advisory and mergers and acquisition-oriented environment
- Experience of assisting clients with building business cases and identifying value using data-driven approaches and business intelligence
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, including robust communication skills
- Utilizing statistical tools to interpret data sets to identify trends and patterns
- Strong financial, accounting, analytical and communication skills, facilitating clear and concise messaging to teammates, clients and other technology personnel
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Contribute to the report-writing process
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience (a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Merger & Acquisition technology due diligence, deal structuring, and post-acquisition planning)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, MST or JD/LLM
- Deep knowledge of business intelligence (BI) and enterprise resource systems, including data collection, analysis and presentation:
- Programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Analytics Platforms (SAS, Azure, etc.)
- Statistical Packages (SPSS, Minitab, etc.)
- Data Visualization (D3js, Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.)
- Data Management (Hadoop, SQL, Alteryx, etc.)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to ever changing client demands
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
Preferred Accounting Requirements:
- Analyzing cyclicality of target’s business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with Management to determine data analytic needs, data requests and potential impacts on the buy-side/sell-side diligence process, as well as prospective on-going projects
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.