Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000637 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
Kroll’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Kroll team is looking for Analyst’s who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using globally accepted relevant approaches and theory.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including writing valuation reports.
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to internal/ external management and writing engagement letters.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Demonstrate leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results.
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia