Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000584 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
Kroll team is looking for Analyst’s who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice for Paris. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for our clients
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments (private capital, private debt, venture capital, infrastructure) broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory.
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Prior practical experience (apprenticeship or internship) in finance (private equity, audit, valuation, M&A, other)
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximise applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent English and Basic French required
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia