Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21005331 Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is looking for Analyst’s who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice for US or EMEA region. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for our clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments (private capital, private debt, venture capital, infrastructure) broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior practical experience (apprenticeship or internship) in finance (private equity, audit, valuation, M&A, other)
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximise applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit