I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Transaction Advisory ServicesMumbai, India; New Delhi, India
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004283 Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another.
Our Transaction Advisory Services (“TAS”) Due Diligence practice offers financial and accounting buy-side and sell-side due diligence services to private equity funds and strategic buyers. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Preparing analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of target companies
- Identifying transaction focus areas based on preliminary analysis
- Researching technical accounting topics for contemplated transactions
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Analyzing cyclicality of target’s business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with Management
- Preparation and control of data-book and certain sections of the report
- Chartered Accountant with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.